1. Only registered Navingo Maritime & Offshore Career Event (MOCE) visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend MOCE.
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in MOCE and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from MOCE.
4. Anyone obtaining a visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave MOCE.
5. Anyone attending MOCE should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the organizers which the organizers may ask to see.
6. Anyone attending MOCE must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt MOCE.
7. Official MOCE photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at MOCE. Anyone attending MOCE consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the organizers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing MOCE in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
8. The organizers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from MOCE, the Exhibition Center or other locations associated with MOCE, who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.